Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Coronavirus Zombie Apocalypse

Coronavirus has got real bad that's why I went into the bush.
But first I modified my Polaris I pot steel doors and a windscreen and a canopy. 


And then I grab some  
water, food, Weapons, And rope.


Before the Corona virus I had built a treehouse in the middle of the forest.
It had food and Running water from the river and a flying fox that went in to the
river.  It had a place to put my Polaris and there was heaps of stuff to hunt for
food like, wild cows, deer,ducks and Eels. Three weeks after I went into the
forest I found an old radio I turned it onto the right radio station and it said 
“Run for your lives! Everybody that has the coronavirus now are man-eating
Zombies!” 
So I raced out on my Polaris to Tazman’s house and Just-in-time because
they were about to eat him.  I got my machine gun and shot them all.
I told him to get on and we race back to my treehouse. 
A few days later we needed to go get supplies like petrol, food,batteries,
solar panels, oil, Bullets, magazines,guns,  wood and nails to repair the
treehouse. We went to my Dad's shed to hook the trailer onto the back of my
Polaris so we could get supplies then we went to go find a vehicle for Taz
And we found this
It took us 4 hours to modify it. We put metal doors on it and grippier wheels
and a bigger motor and we pot a canopy that can have guns in it and supplies
and a roof and a windscreen. 
We went to the end of the road and then we went to the foursquare for food and water and then we went to the gas station to get petrol and oil. Then we went to this place in Taipa where we could get solar panels and battery’s.
Dun dun dun there  was a gigantic Zombie Horde in the way so I jumped out of my polaris with a rocket launcher and I launched the rocket in the Zombie Horde. They all exploded and then we grabbed the solar panels and the batteries. Then I went to hunting fishing in kaitaia. We grabbed guns , amo, magazines, Knives, clothes and a gas cooker oven and we raced back to our treehouse. A few weeks later Tazman Built a machine that turned zombies into humans but we had to get it into space for it to work. It took us 2 years to build

the rockets. but when the rockets turned
on millions of zombies came out of Nowhere so I jumped out of the rocket with two machine guns and I was shooting them all around the launchpad After 2 minutes of shooting them I ran out of ammo end then the zombies bit me and I turned into a Zombie. Then it was all up to Tazman. Taz launched a signal  to the other Satellite and it shot a beam down to earth and it turned every zombie in to a human in the world.
When I turned into a human I said “he did it” and the world slowly built itself back  and we became really famous.
THE END.

4 comments:

  1. What an exciting story Riley. I like the way you have used the Coronavirus as a idea for a sci-fi story. Great that you added a problem and solution to your narrative story. I bet you had fun writing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Riley! That was an amazing Story! You have used some really good descriptive words. I also like how you have included pictures to explain what they look like. Weldone😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story Riley! But can I ask you a question, when all the zombies dissapeared, what happened to the coronavirus? You should make a sequel.

    ReplyDelete